Monday, June 8, 2009

Design Hive recap



I had so much fun yesterday! I brought my new lamp and my Orla table cloth to the show, and my table looked great. My "Man Cave" decals were a hit, as well as my cards and pod pouches. There were TONS of vintage jewelry and clothing, and I was drooling over a lot of the designs. It was really inspiring to meet all these artists and craftspeople, and I came away with some new friends. JSSB reader Amy also dropped by to say hello. Hi, Amy! Thanks for stopping by!

Anyway, here are some pics! I bought this beautiful necklace by Rebecca Scott, of Etsy shop jewelsfabulous:


jewelsfabulous (jewelry designer)


My new buddy Pam had some beautiful little cards and magnets and things. Do check out zoetropa, her Etsy store!

zoetropa (hand stamped cards)


And a few more vendors I liked:

Jute and Jackfruit (organic and sustainable style)


Heather Wang (jewelry designer)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow .. looks like an awesome event .. very cool work!

zoetropa said...

Hey there lady, it was great meeting you. I hope to see you at future events. :-) Pam

aidan said...

Your set-up looks great... it feels like everything poured right out of your blog onto those tables. The whole mood is still there.

I love the large turtle in the second picture. Is that a card or a window decal?

Jenn Ski said...

It's a vinyl decal. I have the vinyl stuff for sale on another etsy page.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7297998

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

I've featured your shop on my blog by doing a giveaway. Love your work!

MACO said...

I like your artworks. I linked your blog on my blog. "M's stuff. :)