Friday, May 15, 2009

Etsy Finds



I've been finding some amazing goodies on Etsy lately, everything above I've snagged in the past week or two. I just got the yellow brooch set yesterday, I need to take a new picture of my growing flower brooch collection. Also how gorgeous is that cup, I saw it and pounced! I need to head over to Ikea soon and pick up 3 billy bookcases, two for my office and one with glass doors for my dinning room to house my growing collection of vintage cups and plates.

Also on a sad note I am going on vacation 18th-31st so any orders purchased in that time will go out June 3rd. I'm not going anywhere special, I'll just organizing my office and maybe do some day trips.

I will do a few posts once I get my lamp and bookcases, cya soon!

2 comments:

christina@pmv said...

Nice finds. I thought of your bright collection when I saw that mug first listed. :-)

Frank said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOW! Your work is amazing, really. I love it!

Best regards from Arg.

Frank