Saturday, July 7, 2007

My Studio (before and after)




As I mentioned earlier, I'm in the process of moving my husband's stuff from the other, much bigger office, into the smaller one that used to be my studio, and viceversa. It's been hell!!! We are still in the process of throwing away and selling our old stuff, and while the house is full of junk everywhere, my room is starting to look great!

The pieces from Ikea have worked out so well! The Billy bookcases were even cheaper than I had thought at $29.99 instead of $34.99 as advertised on their site. The Alex drawers are so nice! Luckily my husband put them together for me, because if I had to do it they would still be sitting in their boxes (husbands are great for those sorts of things!) Thanks, Al!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I absolutely love your studio. I'm in a very tiny apartment right now and sharing my bedroom with my studio.....it's rough.

Hopefully next year at my new and much larger apartment, I can come up with something even have as organized and clean as this!

Beautiful work, both with your paintings and interior design! I've been on your blog for about 4 hours today.