Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Music


I'm so into music from the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's. Listening to it just makes me happy! I found some great tunes on Myspace that I'd like to share...

First off is Cinedelic Records, an independent Italian label devoted to vinyl releases, publishing music never previously available on CD or LP, as well as new artists. They have some groovy artists and tunes on their website as well.

Then there's Luxophonic, another independent record label and another one of my favorites. They have a selection of bossa nova and lounge tunes, and other funky tunes.



I donatori d'organo is another myspace page with great music, I don't know much about the page because it's all in Italian, but the music is just awesome...



There are loads more out there on myspace! I found a bunch more just writing this post. Just look at different people's friends list and your bound to find more great songs. And please let me know if you have any more cool artists to share!

No comments: