Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Living room essentials

I've been looking for a mid-century glass coffee table for the living room and I plan on getting a Noguchi table. I did find a really old one in a nearby antique store for only $350, but it was REALLY beat up, unfortunately (it needs a new finish and a new glass top). If it was $150 I would have considered it...

I also want to pick up a white shag rug, I've always wanted one. My husband hates them, but he knows how much I want one. Thankfully he's always trusted my decorating skills. I love having that freedom! Thanks, babe!

I also purchased some fabric on Etsy that I will try and turn into pillows. I've been finding some really great patterns that I'm going to use as curtains and a table cloth in other rooms. More pictures to come...

2 comments:

genuinelygreen said...

This is not a glass table, but I saw this on etsy, and immediately thought you would love it.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15567544

Jenn Ski said...

lol i was going to post about that table today!