Thursday, September 18, 2008

Modern Landscaping


I've had a hard time finding examples of modern landscaping. I made a quick sketch of what I think would look nice in the front of my new house, but I'm still undecided. In the meantime, I've been working hard pulling out all the stuff I don't want.

I got inspired by these images of a front home makeover on Apartment Therapy. They removed all the old big bushes and replaced them with smaller ones. And I love the use of stone. Check out more images of this home on Flickr. The inside is even nicer!


4 comments:

trevor said...

Take a look at this...
totheweb.com/eichler/ landscaping.html

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for some good images on modern landscaping, then I might suggest looking into landscaping for Eichler homes.

http://www.eichlerforsale.com/Landscaping_Eichler_Homes

There are several good books and websites.

Anonymous said...

I luv luv luv your graphics, Ski! :)-

Michelle said...

this transformations is beautiful!!!