Tuesday, October 21, 2008

MC Yogi: Obama '08 - Vote for Hope

An Obama video that I think is awesome!


Crochet by Momma J said...

That is frickin' awesome!


A1Nurse said...

It is awesome! Thank you for posting it.

Debra said...

That is wonderful....I love it!!

orange you lucky! said...

Love it!

Frithmobiles: Modern Art said...

Love the vid. Americans must unite and stand up for what is right... Barack is a true leader.

That Girl Designs said...

That was awesome! Another great one can be found on The Lil Bee's blog posted today.

YouTube = youtube.com/watch?v=wzSVOcgKq04

Tirzha said...

First I just want to say I've been reading your blog for just a short time, but love it. Secondly, I'm glad you're an Obama supporter (although I can't imagine adoring the blog of someone that isn't mostly because everyone I know either does support him or doesn't blog!) And third, I will be revisiting this later tonight to watch the video because I work in a retirement community and I'm prohibited from causing a raucuos with anything political....causing a raucous by throwing jello is both allowed and encouraged :)

eliza mundy said...

That's one of the best videos I've seen this election year. Thanks for sharing. :)

Tirzha said...

I didn't think it was possible, but somehow I am even more in love with Obama now.

LINDSAY said...

It's a great video! Whoever put it together is quite talented...however

I happen to be an artist, a blogger, and not an Obama supporter. Seeing him marketed like such a hyped-up celebrity totally freaks me out. I hope if he is elected president he lives up to everyone's expectations.

Voting shouldn't be an instance where we follow the crowd or do what seems popular. I hope individually we are examining each candidate to the fullest extent, then draw your own conclusion.

Jennifer Ramos said...

i SAW this video...it totally rocked!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'