Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh Bummer!

UPDATE (12/15/08): No power still. We have been stuck in the house in front of the fireplace for most of our time. We are going bonkers! The fire wood supply is getting low :(
UPDATE (12/14/08): So cold so very cold...
UPDATE (12/13/08): Third night without power, internet, water, or heating. Yay... :-(

I got stuck in an ice storm and I've had no power and internet for the last two days. (I'm currently stealing internet from a local business.) :P

Hopefully I will be back up and running on Monday.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Heard about the power outages further north. Poor Baby...Our county was without power for 4 1/2 hrs on Wednesday and I thought I'd go crazy without Twitter, facebook and my blog! Will await your return after the weekend!

lawton.hollylynn@gmail.com said...

Sending warm, electrical thoughts your way!

Gina Perry said...

I hope you've already got power back, or at least found a warm place to buckle down. We were out until Sat. night over in N.Hampton. The cold definitely gets to you!

Anonymous said...

Are you still out, Ski? My sis up your way was told no power until Wednesday! She and her fams are staying with us until then. Gimme a ring, o.k.?

orange you lucky! said...

I'm starting to get worried.
How are you staying warm?

sophiassweetspot said...

sorry to hear about your situation, i can't imagine! hope your o.k. and are warm.