Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Walk in closet (before and after)


So I finally put up my cute flower power light that I snagged on Craigslist last June. I didn't like the light that was in my closet, the original pyrex glass panel was missing and it was replaced with an older 40's light cover. I had some yellow paint laying around so I painted some yellow accent walls. The room feels so much cozier and actually a bit higher. I have lots more I want to do with the space, I just don't know what yet lol

6 comments:

Biba said...

Love the light! All looks great... I need to wallpaper my shelves too.. hmmm...

Mrs. Z said...

So cute! I love yellow. What a great way to start your day :)

jacklyn said...

very sweet. that light is adorable.

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

The grooviest closet/dressing area I've ever seen. Fantastic light fixture!

LilithEvy said...

Very happy color!! How can you be sad when you go there?!?

Anonymous said...

what a difference a paint color can do! great choice of color, yellow with white accent. lighting works really well with the closet theme too