Sunday, April 26, 2009

Organizing the garage

I had many guests over this weekend so I didn't have much time to do anything around the house, but I did start painting a small portion of the garage a bright white. Also I'm in the process of getting rid some things in my garage to make room for Al's tools.

I have a beautiful wall oven If anyone is interested I picked it up a few years ago on Craigslist and I have been lugging it around ever since. I don't know if it works but it sure looks cute. I think the owners of it's last home said it worked, but who knows. It's called the Frigidaire custom imperial but it's the wall oven version in aqua. I would have kept it for myself but it won't work in my kitchen. If there is anyone in the souther N.H. area who wants it please let me know. I can send you pictures.

No comments: