Thursday, July 2, 2009

Falling in love...


I'm really loving the Maharam dot pattern sheer fabric curtains for my living room/ dining room. I ordered a sample from the the shade store and I'm sure I'll love it even more when it arrives. I still have the original motorized curtain puller, which is a large white box found on either ends of the wall of windows. It still amazes me how modern this home was for it's age. I thought the fireplace, travertine floors and radiant heat were all added in later but it's all original from 1951.

7 comments:

Eric McGrew said...

I think this pattern is a nice selection for your home. I always loved vintage furniture with this upholstery pattern as well.

training education said...

amazing..

Baz Mcm said...

Your place amazes me more with each post. Radiant heat and motorized curtain pulls. Be still.

Loving the fabric too.

Cheers,

-Baz

OpusMuse said...

This is just the sort of curtain I'm looking for...sheer without being boring or obtrusive. You always have such similar taste to us Jen, so I'll be looking through your blog for more inspirations now cos we just got a new apartment to play with! I also love Designers Guild's flair of mixing colors & patterns. I wonder if you like them too? :)

West Africa Gold Exploration said...

I was looking for such a feature.Hope to read more interesting articles.Thank you for this.great job.

Promotional Product said...

I am really interested in what you wrote here. I hope you give me more interesting topics to read on.

Painting Antique Furniture said...

It is very interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.