Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vioski furniture

I love love love love these chairs! I posted about Jeff Vioski's chairs one year ago and I still adore them just the same, maybe even more! Check out more furniture designs at

Check out Eric Meeks new adventure, In store Designer, it is definitely worth a watch. The second episode is with architect and designer Jeff Vioski. Jeff explains some of the methods behind his madness or in other words his killer modern furniture.

video via


Lexi said...

"If I had a million dollars..." this whole line would be mine ;)
And I need to ad that my 30th bday is coming up in a few weeks. Top on my list? your "home sweet home" print!! If my not-so-subtle-hints to my hubby do not pay off it will be sad bday indeed!
AND one more thing--bought the whole line you had with K&Company. It's still sitting in the package. Too cool to mess up :) Wish I could get some more of your retro modern images in scrapping products!

mandi said...

i need that second chair....NEED.