Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mad Men items up for auction (Dresses)


Mad Men items up for auction!

I found out about this yesterday, at first I wasn't going to post about it. Then last night I watched Mad Men and I decided to take another look. I wasn't really that excited about the office furniture but then on the last page I saw dresses! I love the green Joan Harris dress, wow!

"The ten-day charity auction will also feature a variety of vintage ‘60s furniture and props from the show’s iconic Sterling Cooper ad agency, including a number of pieces from the offices of Don Draper and Roger Sterling. Additional items include a dress worn by Betty at the Stork Club, one worn by Joan in the famous lawn-mower episode, and the dress worn by Bobbie Barrett during her night on the town with Don."

No comments: