Thursday, March 3, 2011

I need your opinion

I've been thinking about getting fabric placemats made for a while now, but I've been a little afraid of picking the wrong design and color scheme... These won't be cheap to make!

So I need my readers' help: Please vote for your favorite color scheme on the survey below. I'll tally up the votes a few days from now and get the winning design made. Thanks for your help!

OK, so the options are:

A. Pink and Pea Green


B. Pea Green and Avocado



C. Pea Green and Lemon



D. Smoky Gray




9 comments:

Susie said...

I voted but I didn't want to CHOOSE! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

That's a tough one. I chose B but I also like D, probably because they would match best with my kitchen and dining rooms and dishes.

only daydreaming said...

gorgeous design. the grey are awesome and my favorite. I would buy them and I don't even own a kitchen table.

I know a lot of people collect and use vintage/retro dishes and so the other color schemes would be great for those folks, but the grey would work for everyone whether their dishes are retro or modern.

then again, I am partial to grey always. grey rules. :)

Barbara said...

Just so you know, they are all fabulous, and I would own all of them.

I think gray is getting passe tho...

Unknown said...

Jen, I voted for pink and pea green, but I also liked the second design/colour way. I think it would appeal to a broader customer base...not everyone is a fan of pink, Having said that, I think teh pink is 'you'...it's very Jen Ski.

Chantel I. said...

Personally, it depends. I love (a), but I would buy (b). I wasn't sure if you were making these for yourself, so I just went with the one I think appeals more to me (a).

Pam Kueber said...

B -- retro greens all the way baby!

akemi said...

Pea green and Avocado! and the Greys!

Janet said...

Will you be doing anything with your first doodle from the previous post? I would by anything with that on it! Lovely.