Monday, March 7, 2011

Stuff for my office


I'm looking to add some simple art to my office, so made these black and white images. I want something that will pop out at you when entering. Once My office is close to being finished, I'll figure out which one I think looks better.

Also I bought this vintage wall lamp Sunday night, which I love. I can't wait until it gets here! Next I'm on the hunt for wall pockets for my files. I saw some that I liked at CB2, but the dimensions look off, like a file would fall in there and disapear. The Spectrum Wall Mount looks decent enough. Sadly there isn't much out there to pick from..


2 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

Love the new art, and the yellow light is cute as a button.

Acorn + Archer said...

holy cow, that yellow wall mount lamp is spectacular!!