Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The winning colors are...


I've decided to choose two color combinations instead of just one. These two were voted on the most, but actually the all green design officially won by one or two votes. I love the pink and green, I'm just not sure if these colors will match many rooms, but people seem to like the combo. I'm taking a chance on you people! lol

I'm getting these silk screened and sewn by a local company and I'm still in the process of getting the colors just right. I've seen a few color samples and they're just not there yet. I want these perfect!

5 comments:

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

The green ones will be perfect for my dining room, so I can guarantee you I'll buy a set.

Jenn Ski said...

Thanks ;)

Barbara said...

Me too, in both colors!

Eric McGrew said...

These are cool. Nice design!

Robin @AtomicLivinHome.com said...

The pink and green get my vote!