Monday, May 23, 2011

Solair chair making a return

If you're lucky enough to have saved one from the garbage or snagged one from a yard sale your in luck if you want more. The original Canadian company is making them in new colors. You can find them for sale in shops located in Canada. There is even a facebook page that has a few posts from some shops that claim to ship worldwide.


SUZY8-TRACK said...

Nice!!!! I've always loved this design!

Orla Kiely Bags said...

Hey, this is a wonderful concept. This concept providing two benefits; saving energy and reusing the recyclable materials.

Hats off to the concept!!

Calvin said...

I love these chairs. I got a couple of these in my backyard patio.

Great share!

orange you lucky! said...

So these in a store today and wished I had some extra money to sped on 4 or 5 of them. This would really elevate the backyard from 'blah' to 'fun!'