Sunday, May 15, 2011

West Elm sale items




I keep going back to the West Elm site because I was hoping they would restock their double lounger outdoor cushion in white. I'm happy to say I see it up again, sadly it's not not part of their 15% outdoor sale, boo. I plan on getting one and having my husband build the actual lounger himself. I want him to start making me more things, I've got a long list!

So then I took a look at all the new items and then I looked at the sale items and I saw this cute duvet cover. I'm not sure what it is about this color that speaks to me, but I love it. Square-tuck duvet in dandelion.

More sale items I love:
john-paul philippé sketch 41"w x .75"d x 31"h $199.00 Sale $119.99
loft task lamp $99.00 Sale $74.99

2 comments:

SUZY8-TRACK said...

Totally digging the duvet set in Dandelion! That color is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

You made my week! I had company coming over and needed to get new sheets - and I couldn't get your post out of my head, so I wound up going to West Elm and buying the dandelion duvet set. They look exactly as pictured and feel amazing - Thanks so much!