Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Office progress


I've had tons of readers demanding what happened with my office... Well it's "done" but it never really felt finished. I'm always in there working and making a mess, so I didn't really have any amazing photo's to show you all. Here are some pictures I took last month at night. I've since changed some things around. I'll keep posting pictures, no matter how horrible I think they look. I love seeing other bloggers behind the scene pictures, I need to just suck it up and post, post post! lol

4 comments:

Jaime from Design Milk said...

Looks great Jenn!

Amanda Brown said...

Amazing! It looks absolutely perfect.

Sarah Pecorino said...

I'm getting excited looking at it! Of course it could be the 90degree temp here in my "office", but that looks great! I love the lighting over the desk/under the cabinets.

SUZY8-TRACK said...

Looks really great!