Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thrifty finds



I found this handmade wool blanket at a thrift store the other day. I don't ever buy blankets but this one was just screaming at me. Not sure what I'm going to do with it right now, I just like gazing at it from a far.




I also recently found a little group of mandala wire toys. I used to play with one when I was little and just recently thought to myself "Wow, these would look great as decoration!" Then last week I found three! If you have never seen one it's a toy that can be folded around to create different shapes and can even collapse into a flat ring.



Be sure to check out my vintage stuff for sale on my other Etsy shop Jenn Ski Vintage

1 comment:

RetroRuth said...

Nice finds! The pattern on that blanket is really excellent, I don't blame you for getting it at all!