Monday, August 27, 2012

Wallpaper is finally done!



It was a lot of hard work but the end result was worth it! I got this wallpaper on sale at Urban outfitters for $49 a roll, when compared to Graham & Brown's price of $75, it's a steal.



Do I recommend this paper? Well from this process I now no longer want to wallpaper my bedroom, yet oddly my husband is even more enthusiastic. It was a pain trying to avoid creases when smoothing it out. Once you got a crease it would look horrible and we had to start all over again. Maybe if the paper didn't have a metallic sheen it might not be so noticeable. It did get easier once you got the hand of it and I do have to say I loved the end result. If you do ever buy this paper buy extra just in case and don't use a wallpaper brush, it will leave lines.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

It looks FANTASTIC!!

Sarah said...

That wallpaper looks awesome and was an excellent choice! Great blog, by the way! :)

Jenn Ski said...

Thanks!

I'm sure my husband is enthusiastic about putting up more because he wasn't the one on the ladder smoothing and cutting off paper that met the 12' celling!

SUZY8-TRACK said...

Looks awesome! You got a great deal!