Monday, July 22, 2013

Had a really good day at HomeGoods yesterday!




I was starting to think I was going crazy by the number of treasures I was finding! Crazy! So I'm at the grocery store yesterday and across the street is a Homegoods, I hadn't been in there in awhile so I thought I'd go in and take a look around... Well, was I surprised!

The first thing I spotted was the ceramic bird that I guess is a knock off of Jonathan Adler's stuff. I felt bad buying a knock off but when I saw it was only $16.99 and the only one left I grabbed it! Then I walked through the lamp area and in the clearance aisle I found that really cool black cone lamp with the brassy base. My mouth dropped open, soo cool, I jumped up and down when I found it's mate! These were originally $50 each and I got them for $35 a piece.

Lastly I found a knockoff Kartell componibili unit for $99, I had no idea where it would go but I grabbed it! 

I just love finding treasures!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks lovely.

The Houseplant Chronicles said...

I love finding treasures too! Great finds! I never would've pegged Homegoods for those cool lamps and bird!