Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dreaming of Aqua: before and after

After
Before
A fellow mid-century enthuesiast has been remodeling her home. She had contacted me about buying one of my larger pieces and now I can see she found the perfect place for it! I just love her wall color choice, perfect! 

Marie-Josée also redid her kitchen and she had some help from her brother-n-law who is an architect, lucky her! The kitchen cabinets were made with Formica products, I love the way they came out. As someone who is going through the remodeling process I know how hard it can be. I'm sure she is soo happy it's finished!

Before 
After
After

4 comments:

Romantic Home Magazine said...

that all are great ever I like your before renovation settings too had great work keep it up.

Laura said...

Do you know what paint color the aqua is?

Jenn Ski said...

benjamin moore aruba blue
http://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/paint-color/arubablue

SUZY8-TRACK said...

That aqua color is gorgeous!