Friday, October 4, 2013

Kitchen progress



Earlier in the week the cabinets were installed. I think my first choice was more of a warmer walnut but I never found anything I liked and then when I found a sample of this dark grey stain I knew it would look amazing with these marble slab floors. They really pop now and don't look all yellow and dirty like it did when it was against the old lighter cabinets. Well it does help that we had new lighting installed.

Still waiting on the appliances, sinks and counter tops. It looks great, but without an oven or microwave it's useless! I just have to wait until Tuesday and I can get my cooking on!


4 comments:

...C o w R o a d... said...

I love the dark grey stain. It is really starting to look like a real kitchen now! :-)

Jenn Ski said...

I was really worried I won't like the stain but I LOVE it. I feel amazing every time I step in the room.

Sarah Pecorino said...

Hubba hubba!!

SUZY8-TRACK said...

Looks great!