Thursday, November 13, 2008

New pod pouches for sale!

I mentioned before that I was going to begin selling fabric pouches. Well, they are finally done and they look great! They're 10"x7"x3" and have a zipper so things don't fall out. You can use them as makeup bags or travel bags or for toiletries or school supplies or.......



Now, here's the awesome part: these are the greenest, most eco-friendly bags you've ever seen! The fabric is made from 80% Ecotec, a recycled yarn made from excess cotton fabric from industrial clothing manufacturers - stuff that would otherwise end up in a landfill. The other 20% is made from - are you sitting down? - recycled plastic soda bottles! It's hard to believe that this amazing fabric is made from 100% recycled materials. It feels just like a nice thick cotton canvas!

I am in the process of updating my website, but for now these will be for sale on my Etsy shop.

7 comments:

Retro-luxe said...

Way beatiful! Jenn Ski, can you make one that will fit an ipod?
Love, love, love your blog!

Obsessilicious said...

WOW!! I spotted these in your Etsy shop this morning and I love them!!!!
Will you be doing different colours and designs?

Fantabulous!!

Griffo.x

Trina said...

I've been on the hunt for a nifty recycled grocery bag... this one's right up my alley. :) Thanks chicka

Valentina Harper said...

Beautiful!!! Are you going to have other sizes? :)

Anonymous said...

These are great. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree with mer. I've been looking for an iPod bag since I hate having my head phones loose in my bag. I mean we stick them in our ears, they should at least be somewhat clean. I would be all over it. Love your site too!

Set Carré said...

So beautiful!!! I love that design and the colors!