Thursday, December 4, 2008

New tote bags for sale!


I was so worried they would't come out right, but they look great! Also the bag feels great over the shoulder. These will be up for sale on my website very soon! And I will also be selling these in the Design Nearby show in South Boston. I hope to see you there!

Bag Info: Just like my pod pouches the fabric is made from 80% Ecotec, a recycled yarn made from excess cotton fabric from industrial clothing manufacturers - stuff that would otherwise end up in a landfill. The other 20% is made from recycled plastic soda bottles! It's hard to believe that this amazing fabric is made from 100% recycled materials. It feels just like a nice thick cotton canvas!

4 comments:

R2K said...

: )

Scotty C said...

Woo Hoo! These came out great, Ski!

orange you lucky! said...

I think it looks great!!!

~Valentina~ said...

Looks *GREAT* :) I love it...