Sunday, April 12, 2009

Before and after: Stone Patio (work in progress)


I took some images last week of my patio area and the pictures looked so bad I didn't want to show you. But yesterday I added some rocks, dirt, mulch and removed some old bushes. It's looking so much better now, I can't wait to get a patio set!

That water in the back is my vernal pond, which is currently home to hundreds of mating frogs and one lonely mallard duck.


JEM 'n Tonic said...

Man, that looks nice! I like the water in the background. Water always gives a nice feel to a nicely designed home like yours. Have you made a decision on the style of patio furniture you want? Are you looking for any specific style, or just shopping around?

BB said...

This is such a serene and tranquil outdoor environment. What a great place to meditate and take in nature!

shoppingsmycardio said...

lovely!! you have such a talent for making your outdoor space really beautiful and tranquil. sigh...i wish i had a spot like that. i'd drink my coffee there every morning :)

Anonymous said...

You should get those bullet planters that are up on Boston Craigslist! They would look awesome out there!