Monday, June 8, 2009

Design Hive recap

I had so much fun yesterday! I brought my new lamp and my Orla table cloth to the show, and my table looked great. My "Man Cave" decals were a hit, as well as my cards and pod pouches. There were TONS of vintage jewelry and clothing, and I was drooling over a lot of the designs. It was really inspiring to meet all these artists and craftspeople, and I came away with some new friends. JSSB reader Amy also dropped by to say hello. Hi, Amy! Thanks for stopping by!

Anyway, here are some pics! I bought this beautiful necklace by Rebecca Scott, of Etsy shop jewelsfabulous:

jewelsfabulous (jewelry designer)

My new buddy Pam had some beautiful little cards and magnets and things. Do check out zoetropa, her Etsy store!

zoetropa (hand stamped cards)

And a few more vendors I liked:

Jute and Jackfruit (organic and sustainable style)

Heather Wang (jewelry designer)


Nate Williams said...

wow .. looks like an awesome event .. very cool work!

zoetropa said...

Hey there lady, it was great meeting you. I hope to see you at future events. :-) Pam

aidan said...

Your set-up looks great... it feels like everything poured right out of your blog onto those tables. The whole mood is still there.

I love the large turtle in the second picture. Is that a card or a window decal?

Jenn Ski said...

It's a vinyl decal. I have the vinyl stuff for sale on another etsy page.

The Cottage Cheese said...

I've featured your shop on my blog by doing a giveaway. Love your work!

MACO said...

I like your artworks. I linked your blog on my blog. "M's stuff. :)