Friday, September 13, 2013

Consignment booth update: first month's revenue!


Just picked up my check for my August earnings and I'm in the green! All the fun times I had searching through thrift stores near my home has made me $250! So this little venture makes me some nice side money and it really makes me happy, like blissfully happy. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time but never really took that next step and asked for more info, so glad I did. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate.

3 comments:

suzanna anna said...

Too funny. We just finished our first month at an antique mall too. We didnt make as much as you :( good luck!!

Jenn Ski said...

It's in a good location and half of that money came from selling an office chair!

petal and plume said...

congratulations!
your blog is wonderful.
xx